Per Wickstrom

Wickstrom’s A Forever Recovery -26 hospitalized -Faulty Furnace causes Carbon Monoxide Leak

We were alerted tonight that 26 residents and staff of the unbranded Narconon program, A Forever Recovery in Battle Creek, MI, were hospitalized Wednesday morning with Carbon Monoxide poisoning effects due to a leak from a faulty furnace. For this very reason, homes or building with fuel-fired heating systems should have carbon monoxide detectors. However. it’s not certain if such […]

Read more »

Alert: Insurance Coverage & Collections Issues

On our radar: Best Drug Rehabilitation Inc, unbranded Narconons Insurance coverage for substance abuse treatment can be confusing and complicated. Unfortunately some rely on statements and promises made by program staff or sale persons that their insurance policy coverage has been pre-approved and or accepted without the insured person verifying that this is actually true. Sometimes one will be will asked […]

Read more »