And many, many more entities and individuals. The complaint is located at:
NAFC v. Narconon and Church of Scientology (many defendants).
That’s all for tonight, folks. Isn’t it enough?
UPDATE – Additional Stories
- Tony Ortega/The Underground Bunker: Scientology’s drug rehab network sued for conspiring to misuse counseling credentials
- Miss Fortune/Glistening, Quivering Underbelly: BREAKING NEWS: Per Wickstrom’s Best Drug Rehabilitation and BDR’s Deputy Executive Director Jason Burdge Among Defendants In Massive Federal False Advertising, Trademark Violation Case Brought By ‘National Association of Forensic Counselors’
- Richardson, Richardson, Boudreaux, Keesling/Plaintiff’s Lawfirm: NAFC, Inc. vs Narconon and Church of Scientology Int’l
- McAlester News Teaser, McAlester, Oklahoma: Federal case filed against Narconon Int’l, Church of Scientology Int’l and 80 other defendants
- McAlester News Full Article By Jeanne LeFlore, McAlester, Oklahoma: Narconon faces federal lawsuit
- McAlester News By Jeanne LeFlore, McAlester, Oklahoma: Lawsuit against rehab seeks immediate injunction
- Oklahoma News 9, by Dana Hertneky: Federal Lawsuit Filed Against Narconon For Fake Certification