It’s been a while since new information has been added to the site, but we haven’t been slacking off completely.
We have just added some important information to the site, which we’ve been working on for a while now. Many people have contacted us for advice on getting their loved one out of Narconon once they discover things about Narconon that they weren’t told by the salesperson. Others have posted similar requests to our sister forum, Reaching for the Tipping Point (which has a new look, by the way).
We have completed a page that gives the same advice we’d offer anyone through email or on the forum, How to Get Someone Out of Narconon, Best Drug Rehab, or A Forever Recovery. We’ve also added a prominent link at the upper right hand side of every page to make this information easy to find by those who need it. We hope that if any of you are contacted about getting someone out of Narconon (or a Narconon-clone), that you will give the link to them, or just send them to the site where they’ll see the link at the top.
In addition, we have also created a list of the lawyers who have been or are currently involved in legal actions against Narconon, on our new Attorneys list page. Each attorney has a page of their own, which has their contact information and a photo, a link to their their website (if available), and a link to their cases against Narconon. If there are any that we’ve missed, please let us know.
We have published the following lawsuit documents in the last week or so:
- 2015: Currey v. Narconon Freedom Center; ABLE; Narconon EUS; Narconon Int.; et. al.
- 2015: McHenry v. Narconon Louisiana New Life Retreat; ABLE; Narconon EUS; Narconon Int.; et.al
- 2015: Nardella v. Narconon Fresh Start d/b/a Rainbow Canyon Retreat; ABLE; Narconon Int.; Narconon WUS; et. al.
- 2015: Prevec v. Narconon Freedom Center; ABLE; Narconon EUS; Narconon Int; et. al.
- 2014: Henning and Tetreau v. Narconon Fresh Start, Sunshine Summit Lodge, ABLE, Narconon Int., Narconon WUS, et. al.
- 2014: Carr v. NAFC; Karla Taylor; Francis Deisler; et. al.
- 2014: Guidotti v. Narconon Gulf Coast, Inc.; Blu by the Sea, LLC; ABLE; Narconon Int.; Narconon EUS; et. al
- 2014: Vairo v. Narconon Fresh Start d/b/a A Life Worth Saving, Inc; ABLE; Narconon Int. Narconon WUS
- 2013: McArthur v. Narconon of Georgia
- 1995: Stamps v. Narconon Drug Rehab, and Jeanne Trahant
The following survey responses have been published:
- Narconon Survey Response #342
- Narconon Survey Response #347
- Narconon Survey Response #348
- Narconon Survey Response #352
Of course we still have more things we haven’t published yet! We continually find, that no matter how hard we try, we just cannot keep up with the flurry of activity against Narconon these days! That, however, is a Good Thing™. We will work on getting the rest of what we have up soon, but don’t count on it happening before more lawsuits are filed. 😉
If you missed Kelly’s post on the rights patients have when they’re at a drug treatment center (maybe because I failed to tweet it when it came out?), be sure you read it here: So, you’re going to drug treatment. Know your rights! If you want to make sure you don’t miss any more posts when I’m too busy (or lazy) to tweet, subscribe to get a notification when new posts are published.
And if you like what we said here, why not share it with someone? Or make a comment below. ↓